This DIY passive solar water heater innovation illustration with a roll of black pipe is meant for a novice to have a complete picture of the simplicity of the construction of this amazing simple energy solution for hot water for any kind of use.
The 100 sft DIY is compatible with 3 panel 54 sft flat plate collector which people normally use for their daily water requirement. The performance of this DIY has tested by us and it has thermal gain of nearly 40 degree Celsius. Which should get even bigger as the minimum ambient air temperature goes above 2 centigrade in Kathmandu.
We are sure this DIY Passive Solar Innovation change the way people think about energy. Foe people in the colder climate Hot water would be no more a poor man's luxury.
We also believe in the fact that the "Money we save is the money we earn". So save money and promote simple DIY's for better tomorrow.
- ► 2017 (11)
- ► 2015 (21)
- ► 2013 (12)
- Business Square in Kathmandu
- Society of Nepalese Architects (SONA) Activities...
- DIY Passive Solar Water Heater Innovation 100sft p...
- DIY innovations 100sft panel and our solar aerana
- DIY 100sft Passive Solar Water Heater Innovation P...
- DIY Passive Solar Water Heater- Vol. 2
- DIY Passive Solar Water Heater
- ▼ January (7)
- Professional Architect,ardent supporter of innovative and indigenous low cost green technology for the benefit of the common man.
Presently working with many different type of Apartments,Commercial buildings, Housing and corporate building projects, including one on floriculture producing roses which purely relies on the sun and the soil but in an enclosed environment.
We have applied for the pattent of our designs with the local authority,large scale production of this idea needs our consent.We shall appreciate all the DIY projects for philanthropic use and funding.