Tuesday, October 7, 2014

LIFE IN IT'S COCOON




Beauty of the beast I may have said many a times
May be a sweat living thing I would have wondered
I captured IN FRAMES , Mesmerized I must have been
Full of life it was in its glory days I imagined

Withers and disintegrates before my eyes
And dries in its cocoon to my dismay
How sad I would have been If I had not known
It would relive its life yet again

IN THE HEAVENLY ABODE
I smile yet again with a sheer JOY
For a small intruder in our soil one might surmise
Gets back to it's HEAVENLY ABODE

Finally IN THE HEAVENLY ABODE
let it depart to its heavenly abode

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo

Professional Architect,ardent supporter of innovative and indigenous low cost green technology for the benefit of the common man. 

Presently working with many different type of Apartments,Commercial buildings, Housing and corporate building projects, including one on floriculture producing roses which purely relies on the sun and the soil but in an enclosed environment. 
We have applied for the pattent of our designs with the local authority,large scale production of this idea needs our consent.We shall appreciate all the DIY projects for philanthropic use and funding.

Followers