Side Bar

Friday, April 8, 2016

EVNR Radio talk on Kantipur FM an Alternative Yoga for your mind and body



It was wonderful to be a part of Radio Talk at Kantipur FM on April 06 2016, I was delighted to be with RJ Prajwal Khadka ji! My special Thanks goes to Naveen Acharya Roshan Bhattarai Anil Dhungel Deepali Bhattarai Ranju Kafle and rest of the EVnR team... and Cheers..! The official link http://radiokantipur.ekantipur.com/pr...…/…/Radio-Talk/ our page in Facebook, please help us reach far and widehttps://www.facebook.com/EVnR-Slimmin...…/ and our YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLdGy... , please subscribe it..!

And the content as it goes all in English ...!
Prajwal the radio host:
Greetings and warm welcome on this Radio Kantipur, the radio of Nation on this weekly radio talk program and I am your host Prajwal and this radio talk is sponsored by TOKLA TEA and our technical assistance is Krishna Bhandari. Kantipur Radio talks deliberates on the contemporary issues and our guests here helps us to elaborate them and once again  this talk is sponsored by TOKLA TEA. And I am glad to have Mr. Debesh Raj Bhattarai as my guest this early morning and let me introduce himself more of a copy paste introduction from his Facebook profile. Well according his Facebook profile, He is a professional architect, a musician, Exercise Guru and the exercise resume goes with the tag of EVnR. shall find more about it while in the program and he is also a DIY enthusiast and his Low cost DIY innovation was covered in CNN international. If the time permits we shall talk about it also, but today we shall only talk about EVnR leaving aside is professional life. We shall be more focused with the lifestyle, He has come up this new phenomenon, well not exactly new but I guess but a wonderful phenomenon, this exercise regime EVnR, by the name of it as it goes We shall try to talk about this topic in our program and rest of his ventures if the time permits.
Mr. Bhattarai, we are glad to have you here.  
Debesh : Yes I am very glad to be a part of your radio talk, and let me start it from the life style issues. Good God, how busy we have become these days. We have become so busy that we have literally stopped caring about our life style. we hardly give a fraction of time till we end up with the doctors as we get into the health problem. Otherwise your are almost nowhere about your peace of mind and body. And this got into nerves so badly that I started brooding upon this some three four years back.
Prajwal: Was it a realization that came to you because of your life style or something else. As I know that you are professional architect and You have designed prominent buildings around here in the valley… to name the few like Himalayan Bank and similarly that huge building at Kalikasthan and there so many others and the list could go on and you have such a busy life style that. Is it that reason you decided to go for a change in your life style with a cling, please tell us.
Debesh: The funny part of the story is with our stressed life style, we care less about food and we may rather overeat and put a lot of weight and get even more stressed all the time and for me it was that I found my body overwhelmingly big. I started running miles, doing weights and did so many things. I started doing almost everything I could find to shape my body.
But one day everything changed. That day I was literally drenched with my sweat but that that milkman who must have seen every morning in that field could not stop laughing at me as he sarcastically remarked me that “ why you run and sweat like hell and added your body must have given up shrinking” and that was the reason I had to come up with something, which was innovative and very effective and efficient for the people who lead a very busy life.
And you know what as we always run out of time, I realized that the need of day was to innovate some efficient form of workout, which fits into our busy schedule. The time we have for many other priority work gives a very little room for a refreshing exercise routine. For many of us the time we allocate for exercise squeezes to mere 2-3 minutes and to the ones who find time for little refreshing exercise regime of few days end up having a bigger brakes eventually leading to a sedentary life style.
Prajwal: That also does not come as priority I would say and everyone feels that I shall do it when I have more time to spare for my health otherwise I will leave it to future.
Debesh: You know what people keep on postponing and for the people who have started somehow ends up having few days break a natural prescription for healthy workout end up having a full stop at the end of the day.
Prajwal: That becomes a very long break and turns into a long holiday…Ha… ha…ha…ha..!
Debesh: Yes I started getting lazy and that milk man racked my nerves. But as I started spending more time doing nothing every morning, I realized that I had to find some kind of miracle workout routine for my good health. And during that period I thought of caterpillar and the way they crawl to reach places, I always used to count the number steps I used to take to finish a lap in that field. That realization with the caterpillar’s crawl mad me crawl to make 190 steps of one lap in my thirty-five feet long drawing room in the interior of my house. And the innovation came as I started literally crawling and walking without leaving my feet from the ground and still walking and the distance of thirty five feet became so very big and that hundred and ninety steps almost became a walk of five minutes….. And the innovation came , and that made me loose weight like anything.
You know what “The fundamental thing one should know about losing weight and the loosing body mass”. The loss of three kg of my body mass that is fat made me shrink by almost 30% of my body size. I was loosing fat from everywhere from my body.
Prajwal: I can imagine your body fat ratio was shrinking….!
Debesh: Not exactly….!!  You have fat in ear and earlobes too..! Have you ever noticed  a Fat Mans face, the way their cheeks pushes their earlobes back ward. I must have felt miserable too as my cheeks were pushing my earlobes … and it could have been asymmetrical too … and that was very funny.
If you start loosing fat from every part of your body, your body shrinks and you loose weight and that loss of weight is the THING, which was embedded in this E…V…n…R. I call it “Extreme Vibration and Resistance Exercise”. The crux of this exercise is we have to power vibrate our body and crawl; the vibration, strength and rigidity sum up to make it wonderful. It adds so many things and ends up very refreshing thirty two minutes session for my students. I must have had trained more than three- four hundred people not only here.
I was in Delhi and in Delhi people are so very serious about their morning activities, I have observed. In contrary in Kathmandu why people  are running after these….!!!!. Anyway our body satisfaction can be seen as a spiritual manifestation or as physical manifestation too. But I strongly feel that professional people it should start from physical manifestation first and you can move to spiritual parts later on. This was different in Delhi I noticed, but in Kathmandu I somehow feel people are still reluctant as I keep going around and give lectures.
Many a times I yell at people to join me for EVnR…and I say it is for you not for me. Poor me…. How I have been jumping out of my bed at 5.30 every morning from the habit of sleeping late till 8am since my Roorkee University ( IIT UOR)  time back in 1990 in India.  I had the habit of working throughout the night. I still remember one fine morning at 4am my mom telling me ” Is it not to too early that you are out of bed”, where as I had not even slept then. We have become so very busy with our work professionally here in Kathmandu that some of us would always miss the morning Sun here, and we end up eating craps, go to bed late.
But now since I have started teaching this exercise, I have to be jump out of my bed at 5.30 every morning to cheer up my people and give them a little morning  good session of EVnR for the pleasure of their mind and body. It is amazing and the way we are trying to put me into this talk show Mr. Prajwal is you are trying to promote a thought at the end of the day.
Prajwal; Exactly….! Everything begins with a thought…! And you had this thought to promote this exercise…. a thought in itself… and to make it efficient. I have gone through your video in YouTube and the amazing thing is your participants are a wide variety of people in the different age group and I feel that it can be accommodated very much widely https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRPah878xTA.
Debesh: Yeh….ya… I can see that you know. But sometimes I feel that when you give something for free,You do not get people. And I have seen people going for Jumba and what not and I ask them how much you pay a Thousand bucks and they feel that it shall do wonders as they pay. And …. I think you are right my students age range from seven to seventy and the good thing about this EVnR is the effect is pronounced after few days. One my students almost like my mom nearing seventy used to look so frail when she joined us. But in the way she changed in the last two years as she joined was amazing. You would be surprised to note that I have people from the east west length of Nepal from Jhapa to Dang had come and joined me in the small park of Sanugaucahran, Baneswor. The park was not in good shape for the last couple of years but in the last few days the park has been transformed into a happening place with metal top in its periphery since the month of Chitra (March end 2016). It has come out very nice with the changed mindset of people too, after the secession of blockade, shortage of gas and all.
The other day I had a kid of seven years boy and a student doing the demonstration of my movement in the Rotary club of Thamel while I was giving a small lecture on the Rotary club of Thamel. This boy who has been observing my EVnR as a trainee was doing the postures for different movements amongst forty odd people who were above fifty… I wonder if one starts joining rotary club as one nears 30 to 50 but I feel that they would have had professional maturity I feel.
I am sure who so ever joined have remained with me through my teachings I feel. And I wonder you would not be able retain the crowd for so long if they do not like it, people would disperse after few days if they do not enjoy it. Many of my trainess are not with me now, but one of trainee through my teaching has started taking a separate class in a group of 10-12 people in TareBhir, Kathmandu exclaimed Niranjan one of my friend. My friend was really touched when one his bull brother and my trainee expressed his satisfaction with the reduced level sugar, blood pressure and also claimed that he has become a changed man expresses Niranjan.
And what you need is this kind of thought needs to go out from one place to next.
Prajwal: I think it is very important as well ….as you explained…!!! ..the Physical fitness and the way we look is also related to our vanity, what do you think. I remember you explaining your embarrassment on the disproportionate look of your face. Do you think we should really need to relate our looks with vanity or we need it to boost our self confidence and to get the good thoughts flowing into our mind and the assurance we need… what do say…. Or it is more like physically I am good and I should be good mentally, vice versa….! And it is very much important to carry these two things together what do you say..!
Debesh: I have a very different way of looking at things when it comes to fitness. Your fitness starts not only from your mind but it starts from your body too..! Imagine getting up in the morning with severe headache which might ruin your entire day as your body fails to find that rhythm with your mind. Your morning shows the day as we call it and your body and mind not being in tandem might spoil your entire day.
For the fitness factors so many components comes to picture obviously if you want to talk about the looks the ladies would be more concerned with the variety of choices on makeup kits, but a man might simply let it go.
Prajwal: But with all these social networks man are also equally into the competition, I will tell you…. Haa….Haa… Haa…!
Debesh:  Haa…Haa you are right there, that’s why your profile picture keeps on changing in your Facebook and you know what …it is so wonderful.
Prajwal: And Thank God to the Photo editor…Ha… Ha… Haa!
Debesh: It is not only that….it drives people to be little more fitter and that it is giving a platform for people like me and I always find time to post little things whatever I do, but not on my professional work; which I always keep in a separate level.
You would not believe, my contribution for word-class architecture in the valley with prominent buildings may still need time to find this rare opportunity to be in the air with Kantipur FM Radio talk. And touch wood if I have to be honest with you I am here because I am into this social front of EVnR “ Extreme Vibration and Resistance Exercise”. You would be surprised to find why I gave English name to this… as I find it more colloquial these days and the world is a small village. Your do anything here, it gets visible in every part of the world in no time. I could have given a Nepali name to this, but the name EVnR itself might arouse curiosity to people who would be interested to learn more about it and it is wonderful. 
Prajwal: Yes, It is… It is…! And we were talking about lifestyle and you said that we do not have time. But I do not know if it is really true. And I feel it is not that we do not have time, it is just that we do not create that little spare time. We have stopped prioritizing activity which really needs investment of time. It is more like not creating time than not really having time.
Debesh: There is no time as a matter of fact we always need to steal time. Steal few minutes from here and there and add that.
Prajwal: Yeah…..You make time…!
Debesh:  And these few minutes adds to a package of time and there will be suddenly a lot of time. Let me share this, when it comes to professionally working in place for people in IT, Bank in so many things, people do not work till eleventh hour and end up working after office hours of ten to five. I remember reading one article written by Infosys chairman Krishna Murthy (Hope I have not forgotten his name) few years back on these issues and he was right. In bigger metropolis of the world like Delhi and other part of the world but not yet in Kathmandu, younger generation of people living alone prefer to work after usual office hours to avoid cooking tea and dinner at home. And these people working hours end up from office to bed, either you are at office or at your bed, which limits their physical activity to a bare minimum. And I would want to say to these people “ Find that time, find time for your mind and find time for your body, which helps you to retain that energy level you need to be fresh throughout the day.
Prajwal : In today’s hectic world you need that energy level to stay sane as well to certain extent, don’t you think so.
Debesh: Yeh…yeh…It is really so, you are very right. To find that little energy to stay sane people end up doing so many things many a time. But unfortunately people end up sitting hours glued to the television set, on the computer set browsing through where-about of people on the other part of the world in Facebook. And these young people end up sitting hours on whatsasp and instagram without noticing how day changes into night for hours at a stretch. Have you noticed how many minutes you must have consumed here, we have never bother to see the clock and but time simply flies without you and I noticing it and you get older.
But You may also get younger also as the time flies as you let these younger lots grow.. (chuckles Prajwal…. Haa… haaa)….. My son gets younger as I get older. It is a pattern of life, it is always like that, it is amazing. But whatever you do I feel that the peace of mind and that longevity counts more. And I firmly believe that if I can look ten years younger with something as innovative as E… V… n… R. I strongly feel that my looks has definitely changed with it from that clumsy fat look with the ear lobe sinking backward. The kind of look I used to have and the kind of look I have now is the change you need to maintain that energy level to stay sane and to have that feel good factor.
Prajwal: I think the magic is starting off by feeling good about yourself …what do you say…which we simply ignore it seems.
Debesh: You are right there….! But unless you are into this glamour world, Glamour world is different, where you have to look good all the time. But when you are into this professional world and where you are really working for every single minute for your bed and butter, the way you look has a very little effect with the way you work. I think you should always look modest with your look even if you are in a group of five-six people and try to maintain the energy level I feel. And the rest of the thing is how you go about throughout the day. 

till 19.54 minutes to be continued..!











  

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo

Professional Architect,ardent supporter of innovative and indigenous low cost green technology for the benefit of the common man. 

Presently working with many different type of Apartments,Commercial buildings, Housing and corporate building projects, including one on floriculture producing roses which purely relies on the sun and the soil but in an enclosed environment. 
We have applied for the pattent of our designs with the local authority,large scale production of this idea needs our consent.We shall appreciate all the DIY projects for philanthropic use and funding.

Followers